Your Winning Edge
Time & Location
About The Event
Find out how your business can:
• Have more enthusiastic staff (giving 100% extra effort)
• Be more profitable and productive (200% more profit and 23% extra productivity)
• Dominate your marketplace (up to 250% higher revenue growth)
• Produce better products and services (59% greater innovation)
• Outsmart your opposition (45% higher creativity)
• Achieve a valuation (200% higher than your competitors)
• Have top talent scrambling to join (100% extra job applicants) (1)
The business that wins the race for talent will win the race for customers. So why not join us to find out how your business can start winning both races.
After all businesses are increasingly shaped by intelligent design rather than natural selection (2).
This workshop is designed to give participants working and practical insights to the growing domain of Employee Experience and Business Performance Psychology and is based on scientific research and practice.
And its free!
When: Thursday 14 December from 09h30 to 11h30
Where: The Active Classroom, Bay Campus, Swansea University
Cost: Normally £215.00 per person but now Free – proudly sponsored by Natwest and Business Wales
To book: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-winning-edge-tickets-40852496918
More information firstname.lastname@example.org
Please bring pen and paper.
(1) Based on research by / at Stanford University, Stephen M. Ross School of Business (University of Michigan), University of Exeter, WorkTrends, Accenture, IBM, Gallup, Watermark Consulting, University of Warwick, MacLeod & Clarke.
(2) Adapted from Yuval Noah Harari: Sapiens, a brief history of humankind.
- Your ticket to happiness$0$00$0